Core Ally Services
Training provides a knowledge base and continuing education for personnel with direct roles in emergency preparedness and response. Standardized training courses in such areas as the Incident Command System (ICS) and the Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) – together with instruction focused on discipline-specific and agency-specific expertise – help to ensure that personnel can function together effectively during an incident.
The team at Ally have extensive experience in the devlopment and presentation of training ranging from classroom-based theoretical, to hands-on, in-the-field practical instruction. Training and Exercise Planning Workshops (T&EPW) are avaiable to review and establish priorities for training and exercises and develop Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plans to address the organization's priorities.
Training offered by Ally includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Incident Command System (ICS) including layout and equipping of an Incident Command Post (ICP) and staff responsibilities.
- Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) layout and staff functions.
- Operational Planning Process (OPP) including establishment of an operational "Battle Rhythm".
- Command and Control (C2) review and training of staff in their designated roles.
- Exercise Support training including Lower Control (LOCON) and Higher Control (HICON) functions and responsibilities.