Your Ally Support During COVID-19
Support for Existing Emergency
In response to COVID-19, many companies and government organizations have begun to activate their emergency response plans and procedures. This could mean spooling up an Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) or reacting on the fly with limited resources to ensure business continuity throughout the pandemic.
Even experienced emergency managers may be feeling overwhelmed by the current situation. That is understandable, and we can help you get through it. The Ally team has extensive experience with EOCs and other emergency response procedures across a number of sectors. We have the ability to do much of this remotely to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Get in touch if you need:
- An extra set of ears to help plan and activate your approach.
- Help with setting up, running and/or coaching an EOC.
- Workshops in consequence management or business continuity.
- Established emergency response methods applied to your specific challenges.
- The Operational Planning Process.
The Operational Planning Process is a decision making framework developed by the Canadian military that could be applied to any sector or business in the context of COVID-19. We have taken this methodology, adjusted it so it is not so much military-oriented, and have created a video series to share the process and its major steps.
- EOC Bootcamp – written by Ally Senior Associate, Dave Whittier.
- EOC Operational Guidelines (Justice Institute of BC).